Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where is my mind?





This past week was Ga-Ga!! It all started last weekend with hurricane Bertha serving up some gang banger waves last weekend. The first real surf we've seen for close to 3 months. Usually when a storm is in town, it usually comes and goes, within a day or two, but this baby was hanging around all F*%#ing week!!! I'm talking about 7 days of: eat, sleep, shitz, surf and work. It was bonkers and the best part was, the water is warm, so there's no need for a wetsuit: paradise.

But that was just the tip of the D. Monday night was Morgan Heritage at the Beachcomber, and I can say that it was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. A gang of us went down and danced our faces off.

Adding to the fun factor, my college roommates were down from Connecticut for the week and rented a house in the seashore. I was so pumped up that Dan Mac, Das Mule and CO. got down to the Cape finally, Dan did it proper and stayed for the whole week, caught the Morgan Heritage show, tried surfing and had a great week on the Cape.

But alas, all that glitter's is not gold. I actually had to earn money to support myself in between all the madness. Not to mention be home by 9 pm and 6 am ready to go (or should I say blow?!). I've been on a cloud nine, but now I'm a super nova and my energy level is all but spent and I'm emotionally and physically exhausted. Ready to implode.

where is my mind?