Friday, July 11, 2008

007

A few hours ago, I was coming back from surfing and I saw this cool delivery van on the off ramp of the highway. This 'bread' van was sporting a set of nice chrome rims and the funniest part instead of having a traditional roll up door on the tailgate, it was sporting a steel door off of somebody's front door of their house!!!
I tried to snap a pic on the ramp, but only caught the tail end going through the stop lights. I was talking to the infamous, Mike Bik at the same time and I was relaying the spotting to him, over the phone. Mike and I met up at Scotty's Pizza for dinner about 30 minutes later and as we were leaving, Mike says: "is that the van you saw on the highway?" I looked up, and sure enough, he was spot on. I was dying laughing and had to snap a proper picture of the rig. The coup de grĂ¢ce, was the fact that this beast is a registered camper.

No comments: