Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Natural Phenomenon


This ain't a test
I'm naked and abreast
With my mind in this state
It's impossible to rest
Storming like a hurricane
Brain waves never crest
Guantanamo interrogations
Making me confess
It was dress right dress
Now I'm filled with stress
Never wanting to be like the rest
Now I'm living like a pest
Just a mess
That can't be cleaned up
Without a bless from the sess



Somebody help
I'm running round in circles
Driving on the belt
Nightmares burning in my mind
Make me wanna melt
My fears can't be smelt
Emotions pushed aside
Can't be felt
Sticks and stones will break your bones
Words don't leave a welt
People always asking me how it felt
To be skinned like an animal just for a pelt
I guess it's just the card's I've been dealt

1 comment:

Casey said...

why'd you take your words down dude...those were good (they were yours right?)