Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Famous Left-handers

After visiting the great city of Bloomington, Indiana this winter-- which Dali Lama called "the center of the universe". I agree with his assertion that it could be the center of the universe, after seeing that they too, are left-hand centric.

Although I joke and tell people that left-handed citizens are minorities, living in an oppressed, right-handed world, I truly feel that our brains are wired differently. As I sit here and listen to the Howard Stern Show while Howard interviews Jerry Seinfeld, the iconic, irritable comedian, makes me think he's left handed. I do a quick Google check for famous lefts.
Low and behold, Indiana University has created a website devoted to cataloguing famous left-handed people in their primate department. http://www.indiana.edu/~primate/left.html

No comments: