Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Senator Brown


I love this guy already: "Arianna's definitely not available but Ayla is," he bellowed during his victory speech. He's already giving his daughter away to the people. I would take her out.

FOrget the tea party, this guy looks like a bull in a china shop. I can't wait to see what he really does and how he votes. I don't think either candidate really promised anything beyond healthcare voting.... He was running on an independent platform and kept abortion out of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how impotent the democrats are...god they suck...

andre said...

Republicans talk a good game when they are campaigning in a place like MA. But then they get to DC and vote up and down with the rest of the religious right, winger nut jobs.

Hope you enjoy your new senator, Massachusetts!

markmcc said...

They are all nuts. I think the religious right have been kicked out of Republicans and picked up by the disjointed Tea Party. Who wants to sponsor my march on D.C.?