Monday, January 19, 2009

Live it up!!

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day.



When I bought my I-Phone last summer, I synced it to my computer and I was surprised to see that on it, rest two of my favorite speeches of all time:

Martin Luther King's: "I have a dream" speech and
John F. Kennedy's inauguration speech



I hold Barack Obama in the same esteem as Franklin Delano Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King and Robert F. Kennedy: some of the greatest Americans to grace our United States. Mr. Obama too, holds the weight of the nation on his shoulders - like those great leaders that came before. In honor of tomorrow's historic inauguration of Mr. Obama (a fellow left-handed living American), I pay homage to him and wish him the best. Barack too, like those who came before, will rise to the occasion and lead by example.

No comments: